Copyscape Protected

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Finder

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Let It

LET IT 

By Casey Marte

Let it rain down on me with infinite trust and honesty, 
pouring droplets of affection here and there. 

Magnetic twist of passion, like a fantasy,
let the thunder of love fall upon me with care.

Stretching the fog beyond my wildest dreams,
let the humid ecstasy cradle around me.

Folding me in the puddles of sweet kisses,
letting myself dip into the streams of drunken dreams.

Neither here nor there, I am living in the aftermath,
spill the fog over my eyes, let me wake in the clouds.

Laying intently on the end of the storm,
tormenting me with it's delicate warmth.


No comments:

We appreciate your comments: Please be sure to take this months poll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...