Copyscape Protected

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Finder

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Positive Affirmations

Oh yeah, by the way, I've started doing the "positive-affirmations" exercises again. I'm not sure if I have ever shared those on this particular site, or whether it might have been on my secret diary. LOL Any way. I'll start sharing those with those of you in this crazy cyberworld.

Here's your first one:

I am a an intelligent, capable, human being,
The world is open, opportunities are boundless
and there are endless opportunities for me to succeed.
I feel the world around me, like the brush of a summer
breeze on my skin, I feel the world wrapping me in
blessings of health, wealth and harmony.

I borrowed this one!


TTFN!!

Casey

No comments:

We appreciate your comments: Please be sure to take this months poll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...