Copyscape Protected

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Finder

Friday, May 10, 2013

Too Late

My heart bleeds
For the time spent
My soul yearns
For yesterday
When I had you near me
When it didn’t hurt this way
Loving you was easy then
Without resentments
When we we’re friends
When everyday
Didn’t feel like the end
Words become circles
Circles
Circles
Going round and round
Again
I love you
I do
But loving you
It’s not fair
The distance grows
But we don’t
And somehow
Neither of us lets go
Its a sad story now
So sad
So sad
Hurtful words
Arguments
Accusations
Tears
Forceful voices
Thats who we are now
Somehow
Thats who we are now
And I’m not too proud
To say it
We’re running
Up against a brick wall
Nothing left
Nowhere further to go
Still, neither of us lets go
That is all
Trapped with the memories
Of what used to be
Won’t change
What now is
We’re running
Out of time
Time to reflect
Before its too late
Might be too late
Too late
For us now

No comments:

We appreciate your comments: Please be sure to take this months poll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...